This 5,000 square foot vintage manor house is historical & welcoming – perfect for your vacation or special group event. The huge front entry porch is a wonderful gathering place; the porch swing is so relaxing. First floor consists of large living room with flat panel, cable, smart TV and dining table for 12. The gourmet kitchen has double ovens, three-hole sink, handwashing sink, large bar with stools, gas cooktop, French-door refrigerator, icemaker, deli tray and freezer drawers. One of the five bedroom suites is located on the first floor and has its own luxurious private bathroom. A convenient Powder Room adjacent to a large entry with a seasonal fireplace*. A screened back porch adjacent to the kitchen provides a welcome respite for a weary chef and completes the layout of the first floor of the Manor House.
The additional bedroom suites are located on the second and third floors and all have beautiful private bathrooms; one even has its own balcony! The third-floor accommodations are actually large multi-room suites. One has two-bedrooms separated by a comfy sitting room. The other has a private bedroom and lovely bathroom, plus a “game room” area with cable, smart TV – a great hangout for the kids!
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- Dining table for twelve
- Cable, smart TV & DVD player
- Bedroom with queen-sized bed and private bath (tub & shower)
- Half-bath, Powder Room
- Large foyer/entry room with fireplace*
- Large columned front porch with swing
- Screened back porch with egress from kitchen or center entry
- Two large bedrooms with queen-sized beds and private baths.
- One with vintage clawfoot tub & shower.
- One with whirlpool tub and shower.
- Both with bedroom gas-log fireplaces* and cozy sitting areas.
- Private bedroom with queen-sized bed
- Private bathroom with triple door shower
- Mini kitchen with microwave, fridge, sink dining/game table
- Sitting room with flat-panel, cable smart TV and easy chairs
- Private bedroom with two twin beds & fireplace* with candelabra
- Adjacent sitting room with loveseat, microwave & fridge
- Second bedroom with one twin bed
- Bathroom adjacent to the sitting room
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Off-street parking for four vehicles with additional on public street
- Spacious, beautifully landscaped grounds
- One-acre pond with deck, stocked with bluegill, bass & catfish. Catch & release OK
- Sheets and towels are available as an Add-on Amenity or you may bring your own.
- Kitchen towels, napkins & tablecloths are provided
- Paper products equivalent to the length of stay – paper towels, toilet paper, tissues
- All fireplaces are seasonal, available from October 1 – April 30